Welcome to my blog on www.fishpc.com. Please be sure to check back for the latest information. You'll be able to see seasonal action and news. I'll announce the opening and the closing seasons of the Gulf of Mexico's favorite fish species. Be sure to contact us if you have any questions. Come and join us for a fun, memorable business or family fishing trip!
Mar 18, 2020
In our continuing effort to keep you informed on current events here is the most recent news. You may have seen the notice from Capt Anderson's Marina that in their cautious effort they are suspending all head boat and dolphin boat cruises. until April 1. These are cruises where many individuals buy tickets and probably do not know the other people on the trip and are usually crowds of over 20 or 30 people in a confined space. As we already decided we are only chartering to a full party with only your family and/or friends will be on the boat, no one you do not know. We are still fully operational and making trips so if you have a reservation please come and if you want to make a reservation please do.
The below was sent from "Visit Panama City Beach" the local Tourist Development Council, today. This is the latest update for info from here. There are still, repeat, still, no known or suspected cases of the virus by anyone in Bay County.
• Our beaches are currently open. However, we are encouraging locals and visitors alike to follow the recommended guidelines of “social distancing.” This includes limiting ALL gatherings to fewer than 10 people and remaining at least six feet apart from others.
• Healthy Beaches information is located here: https://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/healthy-travel-inform…/
Restaurants & Bars:
• Government recommendations for limiting contact with other people continue to grow more restrictive. Based on current CDC guidelines and the latest from Gov. Ron DeSantis, all Florida bars and night clubs have been shut down for at least 30 days, while restaurants are restricted to half capacity.
• The governor has also asked that seating be staggered for social distancing purposes and is encouraging people to utilize takeout and delivery.
Events & Public Spaces:
• All special events scheduled prior to May 1sthave been canceled or postponed. This includes UNwineD, Seabreeze Jazz Festival, SandJam and Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally.
• Panama City Beach recreational sports leagues, tournaments, fields, and special events have also been postponed until May 1.
• Frank Brown Park, PCB Sports Complex, Panama City Beach Senior Center and Lyndell Center will be closed for the next 60 days.
• All public places, businesses, restaurants and retail stores are encouraged to have alcohol-based hand sanitizer at entrances.
• Visit Panama City Beach will close the visitor’s center lobby effective today, March 18. However, our staff remain dedicated to you and will be available from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Sunday to answer any questions via phone, email or our new Live Chat option located here.
Thanks and keep watching our fb site and web site for current news.